- Attorney-at-Law in Slovenia (2014)
Croatian, English, Slovenian
Memberships & Commitments:
- Slovenian Bar Association (2008)
- Head of Competition Practice Group, ODI Slovenia (2016-2018)
- Senior Associate, ODI Slovenia (2014)
- Associate, CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz, Ljubljana, Slovenia (2010-2012)
- Junior Associate, CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz, Ljubljana, Slovenia (2008-2010)
- Judical Trainee, Ljubljana Higher Court, Slovenia (2008)
- University College London; LL.M. in Corporate and Competition Law (2012-2013)
- Slovenian Bar Exam (2010)
- Professional Exam in Administrative Law (2010)
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law; Bachelor of Laws (2002-2007)
- Out-of court financial restructuring of business systems – examples of good practice (9th Days of Insolvency Law, Portorož, 2016)
- The problem of shareholder loans, Pravna praksa, Nr. 9, 9 March 2017, Pg. 12-15, co-author.
- Out-of court financial restructuring of business systems – examples of good practice, DIP/Dnevi insolvenčnega prava 2016, March 2016, Pg. 25-39.
- Exchange of information in syndicated loans, Pravna praksa, No. 45-46, 19 November 2015, Pg. 10-12.
- Consequences of General Court ruling in the Intel Case for exclusivity rabates, Pravna praksa no. 33, 28 August 2014, Pg. 20-22.
- Economic Analysis of Inalienability Rule, Podjetje in delo, No. 5/2008, Pg. 791 – 833.